Monday, October 21, 2013

The Elijah Project For Life....

Over the past year I have been teaching The Elijah Project in a bunch of different settings.  Every time I teach through an activity I participate in it myself.  What I have come to realize is that regular introspective work keeps me healthy.  Today, my husband (Perry) and I started an online art journalling class with Brene Brown.

I thought I would share my journal journey with you.  Today's assignment was to "give yourself permission."  It has actually been a great activity.  Perry and I spent the morning chatting about what we needed permission to say or do - for ourselves, in our marriage, as a parent, at church and at play.  When it finally got to the point of opening my art journal to write, draw and paint... this is came out.

... I CAN... share with you all my journey and hope that it sparks conversation.  What is it that you need to give yourself permission to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment